Multiple units were damaged in a three-alarm fire at a condominium complex on Cartago Court. One woman suffered smoke inhalation and minor first-degree burns. It is now believed that the initial cause of the fire was a young boy, who was playing with matches and set fire to the sofa. An active gas leak at the site fueled the fire and caused it to spread.

According to Fire Captain Steve Forman, the boy’s mother saw him playing with matches and tried to confiscate them. When she came back, however, she realized that the sofa had caught fire.

Read More at KTVU.