E. Carlson, 1999


Page 9 Plaza Park Menu

Page 11

City Hall cornerstone (it's still in the park by gum) was laid on 5 November 1887, by the Grand Lodge, Free and Accepted Masons of California. On 17 April 1889, mayor Samuel Boring opened the first session with a dedicatory speech.

The building was demolished in 1958. City Hall moved to First and Mission Streets. That location is, incidentally, the original location of the Pueblo de San Jose - founded in 1777. In 1797 the pueblo moved to higher ground, to the area of The Plaza.

On 31 October 1998, mayor Susan Hammer dedicated The Tech Museum of Innovation which vibrates in mango, lapis lazuli, and azure, just across the street from this cornerstone.


Page 9 Plaza Park Menu

Page 11





istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort -
dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts -
istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort -
dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts
istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort -
porno türk porno porno film
istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort -
dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts -
istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort -
dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts - dubai escorts
istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort - istanbul escort -
porno türk porno porno film