It's time to bring out the latex body parts and all the blood that can be found. It's another zombie walk through downtown San Jose. Everyone is invited to this free event of ghoulish gathering. First meet at the Plaza De Cesar Chavez. The walk will continue along this map found on the website.
Here are some rules to consider by the hosts:
1. Use the "haunted house" rule in that you are not to touch anyone. NO TOUCHING!
2. Do not attempt to scare anyone who is not a willing participant. If anyone is freaking out, turn and shamble in the opposite direction. AVOID CONFRONTATIONS!
3. STAY ON THE SIDEWALK unless crossing the street. When crossing, it's OK to "break character" and cross quickly. Think fast "New Dawn of the Dead" zombies verses the slower "Old Dawn of the Dead" zombies when crossing the street. Blocking traffic is a crime and anyone doing so could be arrested. We're not a parade.
4. No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity. Let's put on a good show. BE GOOD!
5. Please do not attempt to push your way into any business if you are not welcome. DON'T BE AN ASS!