|Claim this listing|
Our mission at Montclair Veterinary Hospital is to provide the best care possible to all of our patients while maintaining a warm and friendly atmosphere for the people who love them.
Montclair Veterinary Hospital has been serving the East Bay community for nearly 50 years. We understand your pet is part of your family, because we feel the same way as pet owners. At Montclair Veterinary Hospital, we are committed to:
* Providing your pets with the same compassionate and professional medical and dental care we would provide for our own animal companions.
* Providing the information and resources necessary to help you make educated decisions about your pet's health care. We want you to understand your pet's health care plan and feel comfortable with the treatment of your beloved pet. That is our priority.
* Providing our staff with ongoing education. We insist that our veterinary team is expertly trained with the most current medical knowledge and technology to provide the best care possible for your pet.
The Team at Montclair Veterinary Hospital provides a full range of veterinary medical services and offers high quality medical and surgical care.
Our Specialized Services Include:
* Alternative Care for most animals
* In-patient hospitalization and monitoring
* Full laboratory services
* On-site blood chemistry and blood gas analysis
* Radiology (all X-rays are reviewed by a board-certified veterinary radiologist)
* Ultrasound performed by a board-certified radiologist
* General surgical services performed by our staff veterinarians
* Specialty surgical services performed by a board-certified veterinary surgical specialist either on-site or off-site as needed
* Dentistry for dogs, cats and exotic animals performed by our highly skilled staff using state-of-the-art equipment, including dental X-rays
* Compassionate care and counseling resources for veterinary problems and pet-ownership issues
Animals are very good at hiding their illnesses. We recommend annual visits for most of our patients so we can monitor their current condition and keep you informed of any changes or concerns. Early diagnosis of disease can sometimes mean the difference between successful and unsuccessful treatment. Preventative medicine such as dental prophylaxis, weight management, dietary consultations, and arthritis prevention may lengthen and improve your pet's quality of life.